Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Interviewing Kester

Well, my buddy Kester was in the interviewing mood today and wanted me to interview him on his upcoming album Strange Chris. If you want some more information on this album, then read the following interview. This interview is real, a vice versa from my Bloogger interviews. But I'm doing the interviewing this time.


Foote: Hello Kester

Kester: Hi

Foote: I heard of rumors that you're releasing an album of some kind. Are these rumors true?

Kester: You heard correctly, I'm releasing a CD called Strange Chris

Foote: You heard it readers, Kester is indeed releasing an album. Why is it called Strange Chris? Any specific reasons why?

Kester: Well, I was singing my great rendition of O' Canada one day in school, and someone said "What will you call yourself?" and I really didn't have any idea. Someone said "You're like Weird Al. Let's call you Strange Chris!" and that's how it happened

Foote: I see. I see. What should we expect on this album?

Kester: Well, a few songs people have already heard, such as "I Once Kicked A Baby In The Head", "I Love Cheese", "Flying High With The Birds" and "Thespian Chubber". Another song I believe that will be a huge hit, "Us Pirates", a song about pirates, with a very catchy tune done by a one Standing Man

Foote: When should we expect a release of this album?

Kester: If all goes according to plan, hopefully sometime in January

Foote: What motivated you to produce this album?

Kester: My manager recommended me to make one, after I had made so many good songs

Foote: Are you into this for the fortune or the entertainment for future beloved fans?

Kester: I'm in this for a bit of both, and a bit more. I love entertaining people, and I would like to get more recognized, and hopefully become an insanely famous actor. Then I can get rich

Foote: Oh, so you wish to become a famous singer and actor. Now that's interesting. Were you ever in any drama plays in which you acted anything out in your education career?

Kester: Oh, not officially. I may join the drama club next year if I believe that it's good enough for me.

Foote: Back to your album, did any personel life experiences motivate you in the writing of some songs?

Kester: Uh, once I got mad at my mom and wrote Macho Mom, but I'm not putting that one on the CD. Other than that, no. I just try and get some funny material. Afterall, I'm not an actual pirate(Well, a YEARRRGHH Pirate that is)

Foote: Well Mr. Kester, that is all of the questions I have for you. Hope your future is bright. Happy recording.

Kester: Thank you! Buy my CD!


This is no joke! Kester plans on releasing an actual album this coming January and I'll be one of the first to demo it. Remember, you heard about it here first, at Buddy Foote's site. I did hear Kester sing before and it is very kind music to one's ears so hopefully his album will be great. And I can't wait to hear that pirate song. I'm not just excited about player-owned houses on Runescape now, but Kester's album. Strange Chris. Buy it because I may very well too.

No comments: