Monday, December 26, 2005

Wireless USB Mouse

This afternoon I went to Circuit City to get the USB mouse I wanted. Looking around, I didn't find the cheap $10 one I saw on the internet but found something much more appealing. A wireless USB mouse. Yes, it was twenty dollars more but still, the whole wireless aspect of it got me to think about the fact that I could be on the other side of my room while surfing the net. Now I don't know why I would ever do a stupid thing like that, but you have to keep those fundamentals in mind. Actually the real reason I got it is because wires suck and I hate untingling them. You should see my gaming consoles. I can't even pick them an inch off of the surface that they're on the wires are so tangled. But anyway, here is proof that flash on a camera sucks and doesn't suck:



The picture on the left was taken with the flash on my digital camera while the picture on the right was taken without the flash on. With these two pictures in mind and in my choice of matter, flash sucks. In some situations like this it's good, but otherwise, I'd rather go with the natural lighting seen in the second picture. Plus you could actually see the Runescape game in progress like shown here. But I don't know, it just matters with the situation and all I guess. And the photographer. I just love my Nixon 4800 though...

Anyway, I felt like taking pictures of my cats so I did. You're going to be getting a lot of pointless pictures from now on because when I have a camera, I go crazy taking pictures, and I like to share pictures I take....


From left to right: Gizmo, Patches


From left to right: Pepper, Pumpkin

That's all I have for you tonight. Happy holidays and I hope you had a great Christmas!

EDIT right after posting: Here and here are two other good examples of how clear this camera can take pictures of a digital screen. I'm just amazed by this because, like shown here, this is the best my old digital camera got to taking pictures. Most pictures came out like this.

No comments: