Friday, December 23, 2005

Ultimate Runescape Time

Being now that it is offically Christmas vacation, I plan to spend this blessed holiday by playing Runescape non-stop. Which means I will most likely have pink eye by next Tuesday. Anyway, I have set a couple of goals to pass or at least get near this Christmas. Just looking at my goals makes me sick to my stomach, being that I'm trying to get my attack to 60 right now so I can weild my dragon longsword. That'll probably take me two days. Although my main goals is to get attack, magic, and smithing up; all of these so I can complete the Dragon Slayer quest. Here is a picture of my current stats that I just took:



As you can see, my stats aren't that impressive and I have a lot of low skills. Now as the Christmas vacation progresses onward, I plan to release a picture to you every night with my progress thusfar. And here are my goals....don't piss in your pants and laugh at me just yet.

  • Level 10 fletching
  • Level 30 ranging
  • Level 22 slayer
  • Level 50 firemaking
  • Level 35 smithing
  • Level 27 magic
  • Level 42 thieving
  • Level 55 mining
  • Level 60 attack
  • Level 33 crafting
  • Level 40 cooking
As you can see, this is very impossible for me, yet it is a challenge that I'm ready to take. So please, wish me luck.

Anyhow I was playing (or you can also say badly screwing up with my game) with MEd, a map editing utility used in modding the maps of GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas, just the other day and I was making Drake Mountain, a monument to DrakeGTA, so I placed a building on top of it, the Liberty Tower.



Drake Mountain is located in Red County on that one hill with a small shack on it near the railroad tracks. The one problem I have is that to see the object I place, the tower, you practically have to be right next to it. Here I wanted to see the huge building from Palmino Creek but no, I can't. Maybe my draw distance mod interfers with it...

Anyway, time to go get my attack on Runescape to 60. Have a good one.

No comments: