Friday, December 30, 2005

Gaming Party Gone Wrong

this is an audio post - click to play


EDIT next day at 5:55 P.M. -- This party, as you can hear, went horribily wrong. Actually it didn't go wrong but was fun as all hell. Craig and I were playing Tony Hawk's American Wasteland 3/4 of the time last night and 1/2 of today. As you could also hear from this audio blogging recording, these are the conversations we carry on all night before twelve. Later on, he made a skate park and I made two, one today and one yesterday. Actually we both made one today where we went crazy on water and the rail tool.

And I lost on NFL 2K2. Craig only won by thirty points but after hitting the Playstation 2 off of my head in an anguished state of anger many times, I felt very light-headed.

Well, school in two days. That statement makes me want to bury my head in snow and stay there for a few hours. Damn it...

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omigosh that was so awesome! Haha I loved it =P

Unknown said...

Hey, I don't know when I'll get to talk to ya again so but I had to tell you to read my blog. I don't know if you'll read it all but maybe look at it if you had time..thanks and happy new year's =]