Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

Well, Merry Christmas. Or at least should I say an early one. The time of the year that we're all eager to wait for. Although this year, I don't really feel in the Christmas mood that I once felt as a younger child in previous years. I hardly even helped around the house today. I made my bed and cleaned a corner in the hallway where I cluttered everything with my school supplies from last year and this early Augest; that's it. Today, I woke up at six, played NFL 2K2, then went on the computer all day playing Runescape. That sounds really like the holidays, doesn't it? I swear if I ever one day have a family, we're going to go into the woods in Canada, cut a small evergreen tree down, and set it in the parlor of my future house. Now that is Christmas... Not playing Runescape all day cutting down yew trees complaning about the word "noob" and that we can't sit down in the game.

Anyway, Craig came over for an hour today and we exchanged presents. While he was here and we were upstairs playing NFL 2K2, to which he was killing me in the game by a touchdown or two, my mother notified me that Santa was coming on the firetruck giving out candy. So we ended up going outside and while waiting with Santa being over East Jermyn, we were putting our faces in snow. Yes, just plopping our face on the bushes in the front of my house with snow on it. It felt...weird. Anyway, when Santa came, he walked off of the firetruck with one bag of candy, giving it to Craig. Now, either they thought we were brothers and that we were going to share it (which we did anyway) or that I was Craig's father, uncle, etc. but they only gave one bag of candy. It doesn't matter anyway because I steal my mother's chocolate balls with milk chocolate (and in another kind white chocolate) smooth filling. God those are good. I used to campain Crystal Club Orange Soda (but unfortunely they lost the contract and sent the federal government after me with their tax dollars) but now I'm going to campain my chocolate balls. ...no comment...

Well, I'm just going to sit back and watch the 24 hour showing of The Christmas Story on TBS. Yes, I'm going to watch all 24 hours of it straight. Night. Merry Christmas. Happy holidays.

No comments: