Thursday, December 08, 2005

Field Trips Galore

Yet again, the reason that I didn't post in a week is because of my terrible addiction to Runescape. I got my fishing way up, got my woodcutting up a bit, and I'm starting to fletch. I plan on runecrafting soon enough but first I plan on actually doing the quest that allows you to runecraft and getting some wind tailmens by killing goblins in that one hut on the other side of the river from Lumbridge. Although I'm in West Ardounage killing guards, stealing cakes, and also I'm around the fishing spots in...what is it...Catherby? I don't know, that town to the west of White Wolf Mountain. Fishermen are pretty mean but sometimes I join in on the conversations a lot when there's a nice crowd around. I'm actually pretty talkative while fishing lobsters.

Anyway to direct your attention to the title of this post, I have two field trips this week. I had one today (to the local vo-tec center near Dickson City) and I'll have one tomorrow (to Scranton to see the Nutcracker). Now the strange thing is that I just have to happen to have these two field trips right next to one another, one being a grade trip and one being the music app. trip (meaning if you're in that class and pay, you're going). Plus, I never dreamed of having a lot of field trips in high school, but I have these two trips and I had the trip to the same vo-tec last year.

Now I may not even have school tomorrow because we're supposed to have nine inches of snow dumped on us tonight and tomorrow morning until noon. Hopefully tomorrow will be our first snow day. But I can't just sit around, playing Runescape, and reading Runescape skill guides over and over again all day, but I'd have to go hunting. Not a problem but I'm just telling you all of this for no reason whatsoever but maybe as a form of an update...?

Oh well. I think I might go play Runescape and study for a possible pre chemistry test that I might have tomorrow.

Here's some San Andreas pictures for anybody who cares...







No comments: