Friday, December 30, 2005

A Former Mistake

I once in the past stated that the one-year anniversity of Buddy Foote's Blog (not this one but my first one but I combine them both together anyway) is January 11th but it is not January 11th. I started Buddy Foote's Blog on Saturday, January 22nd, 2005 at 6:49 P.M. So I was wrong. I can push back the date of the "party" now...not that I was going to have one. I'm happy I don't have the low IQ that I did almost a year ago.

Quote from the end of my first blog entry:

"Well...happy first post I guess and I hope if you read you'd enjoy it. If you'd like to visit my forum http://savc.7.forumer.com, then please do so. And if you're a GTA fan, then please join! I'm on my dirty knees with my dirty hands bowing down to you to please join! Okay...maybe I'm not that desperate...but you have to be sometimes. Adious!

I'm a male by the way... :D"


Who the hell says, "I'm a male by the way" and then has a smiling face after it. My 8th grade self, that's who. I should put my old blog on Shittyblogs.com and laugh at what they say. Although it may ruin my future image of this blog. And why did I say dirty hands and knees? I just don't get it. Damn I changed a lot during the summer. For the better thankfully. And that old forum I checked out earlier this week and it's overran with spam, and I don't care. If you want to go spam on it, go right ahead. I'm just surprised it's not shut down yet.


Anyhow I'm heading off to Craig's now for the night so expect maybe an audio blog. Hopefully it won't suck as much as the first. I can't type on my old computer anymore so expect typos whenever I do.


Night. Happy New Years.

No comments: