Friday, December 23, 2005

I Give Up

If you read my other post today, you would've viewed my huge goals for Runescape which I wanted to complete by the time Christmas vacation was over. Well, I give up. It was not even hardly a day of establishing my goals (I was working on them at eleven o' clock at night yesterday) and I gave up. Why? Because my attack is now 52 (was 50 before my last post) and that took forever. Plus I got bored fighting the same monster over and over again. I might just go to the Duel Arena and hang out there, but that's it.

Second, I hate my computer. I was just punching the computer monitor just now which isn't too smart, because if I smashed it, I would've grabbed a hammer and destroyed the tower. Why? Runescape lagged so badly that it just disconnected but it was literally going in slow motion. There's a hufe risk if that happens. What would happen if I turned my game on while in the wilderness and there were some pkers after me. I would probably die.

Anyway, once I got my attack to 52 (which made my hitpoints go up by one and my combat level -- now 56), I headed to Draynor to steal some seeds from the stalls there. Well, it was slow and that lady who yelled at me for stealing the seeds I think followed me around on purpose. NPC's aren't that smart but she--she was coming after me to destroy my day. So then I turned the game off.

Anyway, Gmail is really getting on my nerves already. I just think first of all that Google hates me. First, they take away my Adsense accusing me of click fraud which I never did. And now, they're allowing spam to go into my main inbox for Gmail. I have Google Talk and in the corner of my computer screen I can view if I have mail or not. So before I saw that I had seven new messages and I thought, "Great! Hopefully one of these is a reply from Yahoo ads." But no, two of those seven messages were actually worthy to be called mail. The other five was spam. Japenese text, great deals, and enlargement patches of spam. I hate spam and adware already. I can't even type my blog entry or play Runescape without my window that I'm interacting with fades and then three minutes later a pop-up of adware comes out of nowhere. I really need to run a scan...

Now, two more days until Christmas. Let the countdown of minutes begin. I was talking to my friend, Craig, today in school and he was telling me that he was going to stay up late tonight on the computer (probably until five) so that he'll be tired for tomorrow night because he's too anxious for the morning to go to bed. Everybody has that feeling of not being able to sleep on Christmas Eve. Well, I lost that feeling this year already. I just wanted to have a good Christmas this year, my main priority was not the packages of presents underneath the tree but the whole value of family. Sadly enough that is not pulling through too well. But anyway, I hardly get presents anymore. Ever since I wanted a $300 drum set for Christmas last year, got it, and I don't play it anymore (just due to being embarassed and somewhat shy), my father is going lean on what I get. So I have been told that I'm only getting one present for Christmas. I bet my father is going to be a "smart ass" and give me a block of wood and say, "Merry Christmas." I'd then nail the wood to the door in my room and create a lock so that nobody will come in to bother me. Yes...that's what I would do...

As you may be able to see, I'm back in the blogging mood. During the past, say, twenty days or more, I lost that whole joy of typing on a blog, mostly to Runescape. However, now I'm starting to lose my spirit in Runescape and bit more into blogging. So, maybe that's a good or bad thing...I dunno.

And I bet for Christmas I'm getting a new Nixon 4800 digital camera.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT (right after posting): I uploaded that song called "The Raven" by Alan Parsons Project to putfile.com that I was talking about the other day; the song I'm addicted to listening to. If you want to hear it yourself, go here. Good day.

No comments: