Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Well, offical merry Christmas! Now, look:



By these two pictures you can see two things. One, I have a Christmas tree. Okay...that's not one. But you can tell what I got for Christmas if you read my previous posts. I did indeed get my Nikon 4800 digital camera by seeing the two pictures; and in the second picture, a laptop computer. On my old blog, I used to go on saying that I wanted a laptop computer. Then I changed my mind. But now, I'm siting on my living room chair typing my 99th blog entry. I hate the keyboard and the touch pad is a pain in the neck, but I plan on getting a USB mouse and keyboard sooner or later.

So, yet again, Merry Christmas! I'm going over to my grandmother's now so good-bye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay that`s awesome Stephen =] Hope ya had a great day! *Merry Christmas*