Saturday, December 31, 2005

A New Year

As thousands of people line up at Times Square to celebrate the New Year with Green Day playing live, I celebrate my time of almost having a heart attack but I lived instead. This time just occured. I started Dragon Slayer today on Runescape and finished it. I almost died several times but thanks to the cooked lobsters and cakes I had, I was able to survive. That green fool deals 9 hit points of damage. That's a lot. His darn breathe is the major killer. Dragon Slayer was a goal I had to beat by the end of this year and I just happen to complete it on the last day of 2005. Well this is a great beginning to a new year.

Well, this is most likely my last post of the year, on 2005. But what a year it was, both world-wide and on the history of this blog. I started blogging January 22nd, 2005 on my first old blog and since then greatly improved in writing style, knowledge, and site/service. Then sometime in July I transferred over here. But world-wide we look at many of the events occuring in 2005 with probably more than half of them having a negative effect, hurricanes, war, bird flu, etc. But I hope for many out there that they had a good year and will have a very positive and upbeat new year, letting in 2006.

I really don't have that feeling for New Year's anymore, just like I didn't really have my past Christmas spirit with me this year. I say it's just another day that tortures me because I'm used to putting 2005 down on most papers besides 2006. And I guarentee I will forget about putting 2006 down.

I'm not in the mood for typing right now so have a happy New Year's and don't get wasted at the local bars too much. M'kay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah,noone seems to comment you,and i'm half sure you are doing this to keep your sanity....o here is some love