Sunday, December 11, 2005

Snow Day and Deer Hunting

Being that I'm highly addicted to that damn Runescape, I have hardly any time to post. I sit in feront of my computer, fishing raw lobsters and selling them, all day long. Although I now have two dragon weapons, a mace and longsword, after getting 100k gp from selling raw lobbies. Although I didn't always get money selling the lobsters, and I also now have 106 cooked lobsters and 20 blood runes. I bought the dragon long then but I got the dragon mace just by trading about 437 willow logs in Seers Village. If you want to buy a dragon long, go to Seers. I had a trade request right away. I also have two frog tokens but I don't have time to walk to Varrock anytime soon until I feel like runecrafting again and go mine essance. I might just skip that walk and go to East Ardounage instead and teleport that way... If you ever want to add me in Runescape, my name is Buddy Foote (isn't that a surprise?) and I'm normally always on world 84 unless I'm training on rock crabs, then I tend to skip around.

Anyhow after giving you my "brief" laydown on Runescape, I'll give you a laydown of the past two days. Friday we had about five to six inches of snow and I ended up not having school. So what did I do? Watch my nephew and neice while they were sick then I played Runescape. Today...wait...yesterday I went hunting and woke up at 4:30, getting into the woods around six. Wouldn't have helped because at the end of the day, around 2:30, a young doe came walking around in the brush below my tree stand. I didn't want to shoot it at first because it was young but it was so close and standed broad-sided for very long periods of time that I finally pulled the trigger. I hit the deer it it's gut so my father feared we would have to walk a couple of miles to track the doe down. We only walked up a hill not too far away from the tree stand (but seemed forever due to the thorn bushes and logs and the deep snow) and found the deer. It was lying in a puddle of blood, got up, and ran a bit more. Finally it fell. I learned later on that the bullet also paralyzed the doe's front leg. Good thing I shit the doe though because the little guy was so small that she wouldn't have survived a harsh winter like the one we're predicted to have. When my father was skinning her later on, he stated that there was hardly any fat on the deer. I also dragged this deer out of the woods solo this time...

So far this doe is my fifth kill. I killed three doe, one buck (a four-pointer), and a turkey (a hen).

Well, this deer season is over. Many more will come in my life though. Hopefully...

Now I must go do stuff and go to bed. Night.

Oh, by the way. I was playing with Windows Movie Maker the other day and learned that by making a movie in it, that you can compress the file size to make it smaller. I plan on uploading a file that was formly 20 MB big before being compressed to being less than 5 MB. Sure, quality is worse, but it still amazed me.

No comments: