Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vacation Almost Over

For as much as we wanted it to come, it is going. Christmas vacation, which sucks to a new high because there's only three more days left to it. Three. The dreaded number that starts down half of the countdowns with the other number being ten. But ten is a good number. Why am I talking about numbers... Anyway, Monday we get dressed early in the morning and go walk to our bus stops yet again with only a week break from doing that. This week seemed long from the start of the vacation but while you get toward the end, it tends to widdle down, go faster, and then dies on you like a mole and a sixteen-wheeler on a country road, not pretty. Although I'll enjoy the end of this week by staying over my friend Craig's house tomorrow night for a little video game fiesta. NFL 2K2 will be played much tomorrow. But yet I'll have that bitter pain in the back of me with school coming... I mean it's Thursday already! Thursday night! Back to learning and studying besides sitting in front of my new laptop playing Runescape, talking to DrakeGTA, and reading Runescape-related web sites. That is what I did all vacation...

While playing Runescape today, I was doing my combat leveling up stragety of getting my prayer and attack up at the East Ardounge marketplace when I buried enough bones of the guards that a level 79 zombie appeared. Killing it, using food from the local stalls that I stole from, I got a dragon bone and a big bone which I thought was pretty interesting and was indeed the best random event monster drop I saw or heard of. A killed another one later on and got about four or five big bones. I did take a picture of the dragon bone I got but forgot to upload it yet. Just a little note of my Runescape experiences today. I didn't get to play much because my nephew and neice were here. And will be here again this weekend on both days...

My friend, Caitlin, just joined the Blogger services recently and has her blog up and running today so I advise you to go look at it so she can get a good start at traffic. Not that my site attracts a lot of visitors but I have those occasional readers. I wish her good future blogging. I tried to convience Craig to start a blog but he said it would take too much time. Oh well...

And yet again, Unleased and I are fighting over a Runescape-related topic and this being my player-owned shop idea and POH's. Will we ever stop fighting? Probably not...

Have a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks, I appreciate you doing that for me! =] -Ttyl