Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Links Galore! #3

Back in the early days of Buddy Foote's Blog v.2, I always included links to other websites, such as DrakeGTA's format of his website, but as I started dripping in more toward my personal life, there was no need to include links. What am I going to do, when I talk about my school am I going to include a link to it? Well...I think I already did once. But anyhow, that just doesn't happen. Maybe if I get the digital camera I want for Christmas...well...with a digital camera, you won't even see any text. I'd just say, "Here are some pictures:" and there's the whole post entry with about fifty pictures. I bet the day I do get a new digital camera, I'll have fourty-two pictures of nothing in a single post. I like to take pictures so beware. You saw that from my San Andreas snapshots. Plus another thing to keep in mind, I forget everything easily. So, if I once promised you something in an old blog entry and never came around to it or if there seems to be a huge gap from one post to another, that's just because I never review my old posts. But that'll change when I post the "History of Buddy Foote's Blog" which is coming up soon.

Now I will present you links with text. Yes, text links. How original....

  • If you want to make money from your blog or website, then you should check out ProBlogger. This site gives you advice on Google Adsense, which clearly hates me, and many other great money makers. And advertising tips. Anyhow, I learned of Yahoo ads from this site (as you'll clearly see three of them on a page) so I recently signed up for the beta of it. Hopefully I'll be accepted. But with my luck with website ads, I'll get nothing, yet again. Check it out. It's clearly a good read.
  • This site/blog, Joystiq, is one of the best sites to get all of the recent gaming news and trival information. I go on it quite regulary and you should too.
  • Jack Thompson may have something going for him and may be right afterall about video game violence being that violent games were around since 1972! Quite interesting, eh? Actually I'm being very sarcastic and just referring to this uncyclopedia article about this history of video game violence. If you're not familar with uncyclopedia then I'll tell you what is going on. Uncyclopedia is a website sort of mocking (or at least what I'm making out of it) wikipedia (a great online encylopedia) with made-up articles that are humorous and look quite fun to write. DrakeGTA made some of his own on his page and that may influence me to do so too in the near future. But next time I ever say Jack Thompson is right, tie me up on a railroad track ten minutes before a train is coming. Please.
  • If you like RPG Maker XP or use it at all and need some help or you can't build a house for your life, then this RPG Maker XP forum is for you. Some of the topics in the tutorial section helped me out so makes sure you view them. I am not a member of this forum by the way.
  • I was going to post a topic from Runescape Community but due to my bad luck, it doesn't exist. This topic changed the member's to create their own Runescape map (an island) so he could put them together on one big .png file and just...be happy. Although I have come to myself to make a Runescape island just for the heck of it. Not for this post I was talking about however or any post, just so that I could say I created a map. But, you can see it here. It's called Dwarf Island, but currently I'm working on a much better version of it. There's a huge explanation for the old one but I'm not going to post it because I only wrote 1/4 of it. Anyhow, I now challenge any readers who might be reading this to make their own island, in MSPaint or Photoshop or whatever you use. Then post it in the comments of this post. Here's a good guide that you won't be able to find because that topic is deleted.
  • I mentioned this Runescape helping site in the past, but I must mention it again because it's just that good. Rune Tips. I only use Rune Tips because...it's the only site worth of Runescaping time....
That's pretty much it. I have a lot of bookmarks but nothing of value just by searching through everything. Anyway, I hope at least one of these links interested you...hope. Anyway, I'm off to go play...

Runescape!

Sorry, I had to do that. Eh...Hola. Me llamo Buddy Foote. Me gusta mucho usar la computadora y jugar videojuegos. Me gustan la galletas y el platanos. !Nos Vemos!

No comments: